Wednesday, September 18, 2013

FREEDOM OF CHOICE

Pros: 
-you don't have to wait for anyone else, making your own choices means you decide what you want to do when you want to do it 
-you have the freedom to be creative, you set your own limits and there could be no limits if you want it that way 
-ultimately it does seem easier since you create your own pathway instead of waiting for someone else to create a path for you 
Cons: 
-when given the option to make your own choice there is a struggle to get started because there is no topic present 
-if you are making your own choice there is a chance not many people or absolutely nobody will agree with your choice leaving you to back up the choice and do it all on your own 
In the end I'd say I'd prefer to make my own choice because I like the idea of letting my choices be creative and be able to make my own pathway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment