Wednesday, November 13, 2013

CONNECTING THE DOTS

When I first saw this assignment I only thought why, why does it have to be that long? So I knew right from the start that I would not do anything that weekend. After writing the paper I realized that I went on and on about things I really didn't care for. Maybe I could've related it to some passions in my life, such as music/dance. I put the two together because starting with music I listen to it, I feel it, then it flows through me, then I let it out by dancing. Are there problems considering racism in that area? Heck yes. People assume that blacks and Asians can dance or are born to dance. Not only does it suffer with racism but it also isn't allowed to be expressed. The freedom to express who we are doesn't exist with dance. There are PUBLIC places where it is prohibited. So they give it limits which is unfair. Maybe I could relate my paper to that. Just maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment