Sunday, May 4, 2014

BEGINNINGS

My masterpiece so far has been a big help in starting something new. With the knowledge I gained from at first learning how to manage my time has been better then I thought. Now when it comes to the dancing part, it helped me realize something about it. I'm not ready to give it up yet, before starting this masterpiece I was about ready to stop completely with it because I thought it would turn out to be a waste of my time. As it turns out I really still love the rush I get from doing it, and the feeling of knowing I have something to turn to when I want to escape reality for some time. Same goes for exercise, I know these two go hand and hand and because of that I found it easier to keep both of them in my life. I'm not losing touch just yet, and am continuing down a road I know I won't regret going to. I love being able able to do things the grand majority of people can't do, its what I want and what I can make time for. The hip hop movement lives on in me and every other underground talent out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment