Sunday, April 27, 2014

FIVE STEPS LATER

During my break I've taken time every now and then to take some steps in creating my masterpiece. 
1. Introductions, I've made contact with other people in the dancing community that I didn't know before. 
2. Preform, I've learned that to show my passion I've had to get me and my crew out there more. So there will be yet another performance for us this coming Saturday. 
3. LEARN. This was an important step, I now know what I need to do, learn something new and show my progress. 
4. Go alone once in a while, during my days off I did go to several places. Which include my future college CSU Los Angeles, and I decided to freestyle out there randomly. I need to get myself out there even if I get nothing out of it. 
5. New people! In trying to get new people to follow my blog I've had to contact others to try and get them to follow. Have not checked to see if I have any new ones yet but hopefully I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment