Thursday, October 31, 2013

TOOLS THAT CHANGE THE WAY WE THINK

When reaching the topic of technology I do think that it has a big influence on me. Now with all this technology I have been led to believe that I do not have to work hard to achieve things, that everything I could ever need is within arms reach. If we were to go back 50 years we would see that you truly had to work for everything, the value of hard work and the value of a dollar still existed back then. Back then the average person did not have access to everything at their fingertips like we do, they had to seriously look for sources in order to find what they are looking for. Now this is also why we are called the lazy generation, everything is handed to us and we never truly had to work for anything. That's how technology changes our thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment