Monday, January 20, 2014

LIFE AFTER

High school has basically been my safetynet, it's given me things to do throughout my day and has placed stepping stones for my overall future. Now planning my future is one thing, going through with it is a whole nother thing. After high school is over I only know a few things, I'm going to college, and it'll be summer when I graduate. I feel like my life would be slightly more empty, mainly because it was high school where I could see everybody I knew and just be in a place that kept me secure and handed me free knowledge and free food. After high school I will be on my own, I would be entering a new life full of payments, school, a job, and not a lot of free time. That's is truly how I see my life after high school, busy. Going to school as a full-time student with a half-time job and still trying to find time to do other activities. It will be tough but I know I can do it. I have to believe that I am capable of doing this and I believe that I am. Real world I'll see you in about 6 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment