Sunday, March 9, 2014

BENCHMARK 3/9/14

My Masterpiece

            My masterpiece has gained several parts to it and parts I’m glad it gained. As far as my time management goes I’ve seen a way that I could about manage everything I need to get done. Although the one thing I can almost guarantee is that the chart will change around a lot because things can change easily and my time will end up going somewhere else. Granted the chart was also made on a basic week time period. So the chart below shows my progress on the time managing part of my masterpiece. Now for dance, one thing I can say that I’ve been passionate about for a while. It had to be when I saw the video ‘The Freshest Kids’ that I got a real understanding of the hip-hop culture and where it all really came from. That there is where I decided to learn the arts of a b-boy and continue spreading this culture anywhere I could. My first big debut as a b-boy happened last year, during a school rally where me and a group of friends preformed on stage and made the crowd roar. It was an amazing feeling and I wanted to continue doing things like this. The way I’ve kept it going was by continuing this club that helps anyone with dancing abilities to get the spotlight every dancer wants. I am still continuing this and don’t plan on stopping. Finally there is fitness, my most recent passion. It came to be this past summer, I was at a gym to just kill some time and get a good workout in for the day. It was there that I met a guy named Bill, he was a personal trainer and saw some potential in me. He wanted me to start training with him and I agreed to try it out. It led to me getting into the habit of going to the gym and made more aspects of my life better. My dancing improved because I had more stamina and more strength, my self-confidence went up, and I just felt amazing. This was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made and now I continue to test my body to its limits and even further. My life wouldn’t be the same without these passions in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment