Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I, ENTREPRENEUR

a) The 10 questions I came up with were designed for Vincent Horiuchi, the #1 on my SUPER 5 list. I see him as a true entrepreneur because he truly wants to make a difference with dance. He provides the service of teaching dance to younger kids for free and still finds time to have a job and be able to get by on his own. A great inspiration to those who want to do something in dance.
b) I myself seem to also be an entrepreneur because of how I am creating this masterpiece. I do believe that my idea here in bringing time managing, dance, and fitness together is something that I can't see many people doing. With this I can provide new ideas to people who know nothing about these topics.
c) The way that expertise is associated with entrepreneurship is the right way to think. When you are being handed a new idea and someone is trying to get you to help out you better hope that the person knows what they're doing with is. If not then the idea could go horribly wrong and you could easily be wasting your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment