Monday, March 31, 2014

RAISING DIGITAL AWARENESS

Drawing visitors to your site should be a top priority, nobody puts something on the internet thinking 'oh nobodies going to see this.'  No, they have the intention that many people will see it and want their work to be great for everybody who sees it. You want more people to see it to get your work out there. Currently on my blog I believe that I am bringing peoples attention to the world of dance but not enough. I am giving reasonable information but not really getting it out there yet. The steps I could take to improve that is to simply get my blog work out there. I need to give it more viewers in order to improve it all. In reality it is more important to get people's ideas and interact with them. We get real ideas from real people that can actually help us. However in this day in age it is so much easier to get digital tools to help us and because it is easier that is the route most of us will take. Either way we get a kind of result but we have to know which one we actually need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment